Long distance mover is Virginia’s moving company. More than 40 locations and thousands of moves later, there’s no better company to manage your move – whether you’re moving within Virginia, across the U.S., or heading overseas.
Virginia’s leading mover
A Better Virginia Moving Experience – The long distance mover experience starts when we first meet for a free, in-home estimate. Our Virginia-based Certified Moving Consultants will explain how we develop your moving plan and discuss any unique aspects of your move or special concerns you may have. Just choose the options that fit your needs, and we take care of everything from there:
Full-time, fully-trained crews will treat your belongings as if they were their own. State-of-the-art GPS tracking and communications tools let us know exactly where your belongings are. And our extensive fleet ensures there’s always a “Plan B” should the unexpected happen. These are the kinds of advantages that will make your move go smoothly – and not every Virginia mover offers them.
The Virginia Moving Specialists – When you work with us, can count on:
- Free estimates at your location: A Virginia-based long distance mover consultant will come to your home, survey your space and furnishings, identify what you need, and explain how long distance mover will manage your Virginia move from start to finish – before you even decide to work with us.
- A personal move coordinator: Your dedicated local move coordinator will outline the plan for your move, reserve the right crews and trucks, answer your questions, and guide you through everything from packing to delivery. Having a single point of contact throughout your Virginia move provides peace of mind.
- A professional crew: The folks who do the real work? They are full-time long distance mover professionals. They will prep vital areas of your home and ensure everything is packed and handled safely and responsibly.
Here are just a few of the Virginia neighborhoods long distance mover serves:
- Falls Church
- Fauquier County
- Great Falls
- Loudoun County
- Prince William County
- Stafford County
Virginia is an amazing state to live and has a strong job market. Check out these amazing facts:
- There is nothing quite as mesmerizing to spend your vacation or weekend in stunningly beautiful vineyards. There are numerous wineries in Virginia to explore.
- If you are a beach lover then you will love living in Virginia as this state has some of the most beautiful beaches.
- Virginia is the perfect place to explore U.S history. You can tour homes of George Washington, William Henry Harrison, Thomas Jefferson, John Tyler and more.
- There are Busch Gardens and Virginia Aquarium are one of the famous attractions in Virginia.
- Virginians love festival. Every weekend a festival is celebrated in every part of the state. Whether you are looking for small-town celebrations or big city food and culture, Virginia has something for everyone.
- Virginia is the ideal place for foodies. This state is famous for certain foods such as peanuts, ham, oyster, crab, apples and fried chicken.
Whether you are a nature lover, the robust economy and the rich history, you will find a lot of surprises and love in Virginia